Saturday 15 May 2010

I am a learner, learning. And other stuff.

8 days later and uhh... nothing more interesting than my underwear has happened.

Except that my driving licence arrived, I nearly ran over a lawn mower because my dad left my car in gear (even I know not to do that = years of complaints from my mum), I have an effing CAR, I've been on a fitness bender and am finally seeing some awesome results and I'm trying to give up coke by watching my sister drink it and have toothache. Win.


I spent today on my current best friend (TWSS), the Wii. I love Wii Fit Plus, I even though it costs a bomb in batteries. I had a moment of weakness at work and ended up buying tons of stuff like yoga mats and pedometers and stuff but I'm fairly sure it was worth it.

I went to see a psychologist where we talked about loads of rather dull stuff mostly involving me and my feelings and how do you feel about that and by the end of it I was in such a state of 'meh' that me and my mum went to the pub and took up Tuesday afternoon drinking. True story.

So that's all that I've got, except that the True Blood season finale aired here yesterday. That was more or less the highlight of my entire life.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I'd be learning too. But I have no passport. And no other means of formally identifying myself for a provisional licence.
I have NO means to travel. SAVE ME COLEY!!!!

Nicole said...

I'll come and save you, darling. I'll be your driver-person. =D

Rachel said...

Cleo has a blog? We are doomed! :P