Thursday 13 March 2014

The Niece Acquisition

Today was a funny old day.

13th of March,  the birthday of my newest niece, Evie. I've written about her older brother and sisters before so it's fair to write about Evie too.

Today I have spent 4 hours sat in traffic on the A64.

Today I learnt how to set up and operate scissors lifts and star traps (magical hydraulic lifts that make people appear up out of the stage).

Today I ate a shameful amount of Doritos.

Today I also realised that someone in the group really doesn't like me.  And that's just fine because he's annoying. 

Today is a good day because The Big Bang Theory was renewed for three more seasons.

And today Evie was born. And she's tiny, and snuggly, and already looks confused.

And in the morning I'm going round for cuddles and photos.

And that's what tomorrow is.

Will be there from your first day to my last, little noodle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Randomly chanced on your blog and you seem like a nice kid. You take care. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey. Just chanced to come by here. You seem like a nice person and your niece sounds adorable. You take care!