Saturday 8 August 2009

I'm not dead.

I'm kinda tied up at the moment what with an ENTIRE WEEKEND OF TRUE BLOOD and packing for a trip to Tenerife.

Yeeeaaah, Tenerife baby. I'm going to sizzle down to a pile of ash, I can feel it.

But (and it's a big one: a J-Lo) I don't think they'll let me take my darling laptop because This Is England and people tend to shit themselves and evacuate if a suitcase weighs a little more than it ought to.

And also my laptop can be used as a homing device apparently.

Well la dee dah!

I honestly don't think it's that clever. It came free from PC World for God's sake.

So Hasta La Vista, babies. I'll be back on the 21st.



(Damn straight, that's where I'm staying!)

5 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I am SO FREAKING GLAD you're watching True Blood. Did you know Sookie and Bill are engaged in real life? ;-)

Nicole said...

Seriously? I didn't know they were engaged but I knew they were together. Awww!

Jassie said...

I tried to make a friend of mine watch True Blood, she said she might check it out.

That place looks awesome.

Have fun! =]

Nicole said...

Thanks, I will. :)

I've been trying to convince my friends to watch it as well but it never seems to work...

Anna said...

Only because some of us don't have the luxury of having so many channels...
Also it would detract from crucial Dave time.
Hope you have fun
I'll see you at some point, but only when I have had my fun with the Italian Stallions