Sunday 26 July 2009

Things I have been doing whilst procrastinating:

- Sleeping until noon.

- Making myself a bedroom door.

- Plotting a great escape.

- Pretending I don't know that seven of my friends' birthdays are happening over the weekend so I can put off having to spend money I really don't have.

- Flying around the countryside on the back of a motorbike.

- Inhaling insects left, right and centre.

- Randomly speaking in an American accent.

- Drooling over True Blood.

- Watching repeats of True Blood.

- Dodging the weird people down Walmgate who pretend they know you, take you down an alley and steal all your damn money. Assholes.

- Suspecting everyone of being said assholes.

- Deciding that standing under a tree in a storm was risky and so sat under a metal bridge instead.

- Getting very wet.

- Going to a surprise party and took lots of pictures.

- Finding tons of pictures of boobs on my camera and spent the night guessing whose they were.

- Cooking for half of the kids on the estate because my mum's friend couldn't afford to feed her kids this week and then my sister invited all her friends around.

- Going slightly mad and barricaded myself in my room.

- Drinking a peculiar Polish drink that made me hyper and dopey at the same time.

- Writhing in agony over the thought of waiting for another seven days for True Blood. Yeah, I'm hooked.

What have you been up to? (if anyone still reads this thing)

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Last night's True Blood was so, SO damn good. Lafayette is BACK, baby, BACK!!!

Nicole said...

Oh I luuurve Lafayette! He can pull off wearing a skirt SO much better than I can.