Sunday 26 June 2011

Hell's testicles.

That's how warm it is.

Do you know Chas & Dave? They did that Rabbit song.



I lit them (well... minus Dave these days...) last week. Twenty songs that all sounded like the rabbit song - it was just about kinda sorta awesome. Buuuut of course it's music festival season here so I haven't been doing a hell of a lot workwise.

Well, except from ze day job, where my hours have been so massively cut that I spent most of last week in bed. But, I got a bonus, which is nice but it's the direct result of having premium wages cut. Balls.

But, what to spend with this money? I could be a massive big girl and not buy the blue Nintendo 3DS that I have been covetting since the dawn of time, or I could splurge and buy everything on my Amazon wishlist.

Decisions, decisions.

In the meantime, I have therapy advice and it is thus..

Angry tweeting is SO theraputic.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I've never heard of the rabbit song.

Congrats on your bonus!

Happy blogoversary :)

Indianapolis Jiu Jitsu said...

Angry tweeting is theraputic.... LOL so true!!