Monday 14 January 2013

All this and heaven too

Quick update - Busy busy busy!

Managing to stay occupied with college work at the moment and not be distracted by Stupid Stupidson. And just keeping my eyes forward. Focusing on all the great stuff I have in my life and ignoring the stupid shit that just keeps on giving.

Not to say I don't feel like absolute horseshit, but I said I was going to stay positive and so I'm staying positive. Basically I look like this. All the time.

Viva El Sheldon!

2013 should be a good year. I've been accepted at university, the entry bar is so low I've already passed. I'm getting a new car. I've got another six months left at college with some of my favourite people. I've possibly got a UK/Belgium/Netherlands tour lined up with one of my favourite bands as the lighting technician.

Whoopa!

0 comments: