Monday 13 April 2009

Shut up and eat your eggs.

For the last two or three days I have been fighting a losing battle against HTML on behalf of mankind. I've screamed, I've shouted, I've typed my poor little fingers (useless trivia: I have small hands) to the bone and then I sent off the codes to Matt who fixed them in 0.2 of a second which is just a typical example of my stunted life.

Fuck you, man.

But, you know, thanks.

So I've re-done the whole of the Urban Family Blog* to look icky and twee and then slammed in some of Anna and Ashley's handy work in the banner to highlight the only rational fear there is.

Man-eating horses.

The sign says so, so it must be true.

Then I realised that the U.F. blog doesn't really get much done to it, because I'm the only consistent blogger out of all of us and they're bound to get bored of my nagging them at some point.

So I added a new feature, which I'll post here too because this was too funny, even if it is kind of an in-joke.

Urban Family Movies: Matt Fails Easter.



Enjoy!**

---

* Urban Family is the general name for myself, Matt, Tilda, Anna and Emma... Snagged the name from Bridget Jones' Diary... so sue me.

** I am not a sexy nurse and I never plan to be.

2 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

I feel like I'm on the outside of an inside joke here.

Nicole said...

Lemme explain in a very confusing way, because I'm sure it'll clear EVERYTHING up:

- Me and my friend
- Big scary rollercoaster
- Crossing ourselves (spectacles ^, testicles v, wallet > and watch <)
- The fact that me and him are probably the least religious people around.

I hope you are enlightened.