Friday 5 December 2008

*Quick! Nicole has something profound to say!*

Ha, you wish you were so lucky...

This could be a fail in the history of blog writing because I'm writing without any inspiration, and in a fit of inspirationless woopsie I thought perhaps I could turn that on it's head and use the fact I haven't got any inspiration to, like, inspire me, you know?

Yeah, I know, I don't understand me either.

Mhmm... So I don't know what I'm doing this weekend anymore. I'm not babysitting ze kids anymore because my brother has called in sick.

Would you believe that? I've been ill for the last three weeks, and then when I'm about to do something, SOMEONE ELSE tells me they are ill.

Oh, that's real considerate, go on, be ILL why don't you?!

I think my mum's going to force me back to school on monday. This isn't good blogbugs (I appear to have coined this phrase), I have a French oral exam on monday, and I'm no good at orals (don't even go there).

I suppose I *could* revise...

Holy mandrakes Batman! Did she just say that?!

Oh dear... Usually when I'm this bored I end up doing something that results in a reduction in my eyebrows (or what's left of them).

Stop me before I strike again.

Nicole.

0 comments: