Thursday 11 June 2009

For some reason I always text in full English.

[Alternative title: C U L8er]

Text sent to my mum yesterday:

"'March 1933: After the Reichstag Fire over 25000 people were taken to official camps...' And thus concludes how much I have learnt since my room was invaded in June 2009. I have 60+ years of three different countries' histories to memorise for tomorrow and it would be BEYOND DIVINE if someone would let me try. I give it five minutes before I completely lose my shit. Have a nice day."

I'm really close to the end of the exams and also absolutely drained, so I might not post much (aiming for twice a week) while I recover from the longest seven weeks of my life since... the seven weeks before this one.

Fourteen weeks.

Whatever.

Basically, I'll be back after I:

> Burn all my books/uniform and perform a tribal fire dance.
> Convince my parents to let me go on a residential trip next year so I can go fall out of trees and get stuck in mud.
> Defuse the wrath of a cousin who is mad at me because I cut 80% of my hair off and didn't give it to her. (she luuurves real-hair extensions... crazy lady.)
> Have an all-out pavlova fight with Anna which she doesn't know about yet so shhh...

2 comments:

mylittlebecky said...

i don't abbreviate when i text either! samesies!

ps love your header! (my middle name MIGHT be something to do with that wheel thingy there)

Nicole said...

We are the chosen ones, obviously.

And thanks! Checked your blog out, love it. ;)