Thursday 9 July 2009

I live with a deaf swine.

I was going to post about being stalked to death today but something far more pressing has caught my attention.

My sister is a slob.

A messy, smelly slob.

Whose carbon footprint is bigger than that of a T-Rex caught in a fire.

A deaf T-Rex at that.

I do not know how many times I have told her today - or any other day - not to be such an arsehole, but no. She still won't listen.

The last twenty four hours have been very painful.

Cleo! Can you not leave your goddamn crocs in the middle of the hallway? Why do you even wear those things?

CLEO! Stop leaving your clothes on the bathroom floor.

Cleo? Stop putting your crap in my room. It's MY room.

Oh for God's sake! Stop pissing on the toilet seat.

TURN THE FUCKING LIGHT OFF, IT'S THREE IN THE AFTERNOON.

Am I being unfair? Am I nagging? Am I screaming at her too quietly for her to hear?

Or is my sister just a complete arse, head and hole?

Normal service will resume on the weekend when Cleo's funeral is done with.

2 comments:

Jassie said...

Oh that's totally reasonable.

*would love to ship my sister somewhere*

The lounge room is littered entirely with her stuff, and if you manage to get into the bedroom you're lucky.

Try screaming louder, she might just be using selective hearing. :P

Nicole said...

Ouch... I'd go mad.

Fabulous advice. ;)