Monday 6 September 2010

Dead man walking.

I feel like I should explain why I - me, who doesn't actively go to school and works a couple of days a week - am sucking so badly at posting everyday, even though I'm online anyway.

I'm DYING.

Everytime I take my crazy pills (every morning) I have a few hours of normal just-woken-up tiredness before they make me all exhausted and I have to sleep and sleep and sleep to feel normal again which just makes my day run later and later until it's past midnight and uhh shit, I've missed the deadline again.

On Saturday I stayed in bed and started/finished Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I've been waiting for that book for the best of a year so it was awesome before I even read it. I cried like a baby towards the end.

I flying-hugged a postman because he brought me five packages in three days.

I woke up with one of my (..eight..) earrings embedded in my ear. Lovely.

I'm totally addicted to Amazon.co.uk. I have the world's longest wishlist. I'm slowly buying my way through it.

And finally I'm about to indulge in Chinese-style sticky chicken. Wish me luck.

0 comments: