Sunday 19 September 2010

We can dance, we can dance the night away.

Yesterday was a loooong day.

It all started on Friday night, which was awesome, awesome, and really really awesome, and I got no sleep, and then I went to work on Saturday feeling very happy and tired and hyper and stuffs. THEN I got home and sat down for maybe a minute before taking off to see Panic Room at The Duchess.

Le awesome. Free drinks (for me, mwahaha), awesome people, awesome band/support bands, all spells for a good night. My dad was given the top-secret-hush-hush promo copy of Mostly Autumn's new album and we went home to listen to it (which reminds me, I have something awesome to show you tomorrow) 'through vodka', which is what I'll show you tomorrow.. I suck at surprises.

Also, it's probably still Jassie's birthday! Puh-leeeeez head over and hump her leg and tell her she's the best asshole ever, because she totally is. =)

0 comments: