Sunday 9 November 2008

Auf 2018...

Yumm... A nice slice of German in that title...

In 2018, when I'm twenty five and the education-ish part of my life is pretty much done with, I'd like to be:

  • In America. Forks to be precise. If I live there I'll probably be alone, but that doesn't bother me so much. If I still live in York, I'll have used my America Fund to visit Forks by that time. If I'm in York I won't be living at home anymore.
  • I'll be a doctor by then. I'll have finished medical school and I'll know lots. Either that or I'll be an utter failure living on benefits.
  • Hmmm... My brother is only twenty four and he has three kids already... So there is hope for the twenty-five-year-old me...
  • I might have found that person. Might. I doubt I'll run into them anytime soon though. (how depressing)
  • I'll be able to drive, and I'll be driving everywhere.
  • Kelsi will be fifteen, Eboni will be thirteen and Rhiley will be ten, so my brother and sister-in-law may be in a lunatic asylum by that point.
  • I might have lost weight... Apologies for adding that highly superficial comment but it is true, or more, it could be.

Time will tell...

Sie Erfasst Mein Herz.

0 comments: