Sunday 23 November 2008

To Eboni:

Boo! Hehehe, scared you.

I hope you are feeling okay now. I know Daddy scared you when he got the saw out and threatened to cut your head off. He was only joking though...

I hope you had a happy birthday. I remember when you were born, three years ago today, you had black hair and dark eyes, just like me when I was a baby. And I remember when you were a tiny baby, and all your hair fell out and your daddy would always call you Baldy, because your hair didn't grow back as quickly as Kelsi's did (I think... Sadly I didn't know Kelsi existed until she was seven months old) and you were all grumpy.

You're a gorgeous little girl with clever-looking eyes and beautiful curly blond hair. You want to be a doctor when you are older and today you were running around in a nurse's outfit making everyone feel better before your daddy scared you off and we all had to try and calm you down.

Three years old! That's HUGE!

But I know you'll enjoy the cake, no matter how old you are.

Auntie Cole xxx

Sie Erfasst Mein Herz.

0 comments: