Saturday 8 November 2008

Out in the real world.

We all call it that.

THE REAL WORLD.

And so, dear friends, I must ask... What in the name of all things good and holy (or evil and benign, if you swing that way) is 'the real world'.

I mean, you don't say 'Back in a moment! Just gonna go buy a newspaper in the real world!' now do you? And that newspaper isn't called 'News Of The Real World' either.

So what the hell is the 'real' world?

Am I not part of the real world because I am still attending a school? Teachers work at school, but they are all clued up on 'the real world' and apparently when we go into 'the real world' we will appreciate their shouting and screaming at us, preparation it seems.

We mere students call it 'the real world' too... But only because it's common language these days. I think we don't exist at the moment... I think I'm a figment of your imagination and you should just stop reading.

Now.

Or not.

What the hell is the REAL world?

Bloody teachers... Do they really think so low of us that we don't actually exist to them?

Anyway, I'm on the verge of whining, which, as I'm sure you clever real-worldish people know, would not be good.

Well, this is me - or not, as I may not exist - for the next few months (until June) and so I'll see you out in the real world soon enough.

Sie Erfasst Mein Herz.

0 comments: