Saturday 31 October 2009

'Tis the season to be- oh, wait.

Halloween, my love!

I've missed you. There is nothing like dressing up and harrassing your neighbours. And you're easy too! It's not exactly hard to find a Halloween costume when you've been through a Goth phase...

I do love you, Halloween.

Tell ya what... If you promise me that you'll provide me some more entertainment tonight in the form of men dressed as zombies fighting in the street, fireworks and a sudden influx of vampires, I'll come a-partying with you next year.

Deal? Okay!

Nicole.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

When is Halloween not fun? It's like free entertainment, everywhere you go!

Nicole said...

I knooow! It's even better here because we have bonfire night on November 5th, so we all have fireworks to play with. That's the 'trick' part.

Kidding, mostly...