Friday 5 February 2010

"Complication, aggravation is getting to you."

Just one of the many products of being dragged up raised by a punk and a heavy-metal/hard rock bassist guy who looks like The Crow is that I have a hot, raw love for every aspect of music.

Last night it was Aerosmith.

I work to music, I live to music and there are probably endless hours of CCTV footage of me at work singing whilst handing over change, which is unfortunate because the music at work is usually rather shoddy, though it still makes me happy. Music doesn't have to be deemed 'good' for me to enjoy it. I have easy ears.

Anyhoo, last night I was working away on my film studies coursework and I started typing up a storm to "Love In An Elevator" by Aerosmith. I forgot about it, checked the word count and was staggered to see I was 200 words over the limit.



Then I deleted all the lyrics I'd typed and I was suddenly short of 500 words.

Balls.


So, despite that, here's a fabulous video of Aerosmith's Ragdoll because they gave me hours of procrastination last night. It's a totally awesome song and fabulous to play on Guitar Hero.

(Ignore the first ten seconds...)



Baby won't you do me like you done befooooore?

2 comments:

Galinaros said...

Good : That song
Bad : That I know that song?

Nicole said...

WRONG! Knowing that song is just evidence of deep awesomeness.