Friday 26 February 2010

Hole in the head.

I really don't know how to sum this up.

I'm not at school anymore. I'm not happy or sad about that.

I sleep until 2pm, wake up, walk around a little, and then stay in my room. I feel weighted though I don't have many things to worry about anymore.

I didn't want to go back to school. I had no motivation to do anything. I remember just thinking 'I don't want, I don't want' because I couldn't trap it down to just one discernable thing.

I've been put on indefinite leave from school because I'm suffering with major depression and if I carried on being there, I wouldn't have held up for long.

I wasn't allowed to just leave like I wanted to because people have now decided that I can't make my own decisions. That annoys me more than anything. They talk about being 'fixed' like I'm a bike or a horny dog.

I feel awful. I go to school feeling bad, I get home feeling so much worse. I go home and lie in bed. I talk to people because I have to. If I go out to see people I come home feeling blank.

Today's just a bad day. I've just been feeling really bad.

I can't think of anything else.

4 comments:

Galinaros said...

Feel betterrrrrrrrrrr!!! ^^

Nicole said...

:)

xsanah said...

I really hope you feel better soon :) I know how it is, with depression and just being at home all the time..

- unheardpoem

Nicole said...

Aw, Thanks. :) (Hello! :D)