Sunday 4 April 2010

One day I'll slow down.

I have been SO busy for the last four days. Not only have I been working over 4 times more hours than I'm contracted to do (few complaints there - four times the pay on double pay for the holidays: kerching!), I've painted my mum's living room, killed a kitchen, been ravaged by insane dogs, not got to sleep before 4am in three weeks AND been made to talk to a psychologist.

My God is it hard to find time for stuffs.

Painting my mum's house has been fun... Someone painted 'NICOLE IS A LOVE MACHINE' across the walls by the window, I've got a second skin of paint, I've aged forty years and my painting trousers are way too big for me now, and that's always nice.

I also bought my brother an arse-face towel for his birthday, which he probably needs because his bathroom flooded on his birthday and there was water running down the walls which was EPIC.

And today I was woken up by someone throwing an easter egg at my head.

Le ouch.

0 comments: