Wednesday 31 March 2010

Even the bad things come to an end.

I actually forgot today was the 31st of the month because the date was the last thing on my mind when my mum dragged me out of bed at 7.30am and told me I was getting a haircut 30 minutes later.

£39 later I was destroying my grandma's kitchen, and then I got to trash the living room whilst my mum went to Homebase to get some filler 'for that massive hole you left in the wall'. Oh well, I thought it had been impressive. (So not my fault. My mum said she was going to knock through that wall anyway so I was just using initiative.)

Then I went shopping and ended up being ravaged by the boob lady who flying-tackled me as soon as my mum said the word 'measured' in the M&S clothes department. I'm still living down what happened last time.

This has been a verrrrry long month. But now I'm a three-times NaBloPoMo survivor so it's so worth it.

Tomorrow I have to talk to crazy ladies (oh okay, so I'm the crazy person) and get up at very stupid times to see my doctor who has never even heard of 'afternoons'.

Then I get to go to work and make Argos giftcard towers/fortifications whilst being cashier number three, as always.

Love from,

0 comments: