Friday 15 May 2009

The English are coming! The English are comiiiing!

[Second Twitter-inspired post of the week... Guess how much free time I have these days, Yaaay!]

I twatted twot about my sister's truly, madly and deeply irrational fear of air raid sirens on Wednesday with the promise that I'd have as much fun with this as possible.

Sadly I couldn't go all-out with hand grenades, shrapnel and awesome lighting as I'd hoped (Imagine something similar to the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan), but I still had my fun...

Enjoy!



[Apologies if I sound all bunged up - I have swine flu. I know it. I just do.]

2 comments:

Jassie said...

Funnily enough, that is the sound of my school bell. To make it better we have planes that fly over our school to get to the airport about 15 minutes away.

Your sister should have that experience.

:P

Nicole said...

Seriously?!

That is awesome.