Tuesday 5 May 2009

T minus three days

It's the last week of school this week, which means five very good things:

1. Bye bye, homework! Fair thee well. [In theory]

2. Parties every other lesson.

3. Photo opportunities left, right and centre.

4. Last lessons, e.g. the last lesson of all the sciences, i.e. the last time I will be forced to listen to Robert talk about things I do not and will not ever understand. He is the Christ Of Chemistry, the Buddha Of Biology, the very Pope Of Physics, the Master Of Momentum, the Rabbi Of Radiation, the Prophet Of Potassium Carbonate, the- are you getting my drift?

5. Last times, e.g. the last time I will spend IMedia dossing about and asking how Aaron's poor overused peen is holding up.

---

I've been snapping away all day. Emma and her fake cigarettes, P. Daddy in his semi-purple waistcoat, evidence of how productive stats lessons really are... It's all on camera.

And so I present you with today's top three, for a limited time only.

1. Lemon and D.L. Denny had a bit of a shock when they turned around... Am having flashbacks of P. Daddy's introductory speech from years ago... "Hi, I'm Paul and I'm an alcoholic."





2. Cherry had just realised that I actually was licking her face, you can see it in her eyes.





3. Me and P. Daddy give the mother of all passport glares. We were not amused.





Three more pictures tomorrow... I have biology, we might set fire to a cow or something.

0 comments: