Monday 1 March 2010

It's beginning to smell a lot like Mar-arch...

There's a rumble in the jungle, people.

Which translates in a roundabout way to "Guess what, I'm doing NaBloPoMo again, mofos!"

Like I said, roundabout.

This month's theme is 'strange' which I think I could probably stick to better than December's 'giving'.

I've got an insane amount of time for blogging but I don't keep up with it. For example, I spent all of last night ordering books from Amazon.co.uk and listening to the Moomin soundtrack on repeat.

Yeah. I'm seventeen in less than two months and I'll still watch Moomin with all the contentment of a child on Christmas morning. My parents don't know what to do with me.

But I have to go and stare at Eric Northman on my True Blood poster some more now so...

5 comments:

xsanah said...

There's nothing better than Moomin! :D

Rachel said...

Moomin scared me so much :P

Nicole said...

Stina: Moomin is my absolute favourite thing! :D

Rachel: ... I have no words. :P

Galinaros said...

Is Moomin a European thing? :D

Nicole said...

What respectable Tuomas/Nightwish fan doesn't know Moomin!?

It's a Finnish thing... It's pretty big in Scandinavia but they showed it in the UK in the early nineties.. I love it. :)