Tuesday 20 January 2009

Because student life is boring.

Did I ever tell you I want to be a writer?

Well I do.

And I'm well on the way to becoming one which is nice. I write blogs, I write stories, I write guides, I LOVE English lessons, I tell stories too my nieces and I come up with plots in my drama class.

So... I was just on guidespot being awesome (like you do) and I wrote a guide on being a smart-ass (by request, which was nice) and discovered that the person who asked me to write the guide was a 'freelance writer'.

Naturally I was instantly curious and researched this.

And look what I found during my surfing:

'Writers may also create the content for websites'

It's official. We're not just bloggers, we're writers.

I feel all smug and fulfilled, I can now fill in the job section of all my internet profiles as something other than 'dreamer' and 'student'. After 12 years of being a student a change becomes more than welcome.

So yeah. Nicole Smith: Freelance writer.

Too cool for school, clearly.

[By the way, if you want me to write a guide on something on Guidespot.com just leave a comment and I'll have a go at it]

0 comments: