Tuesday 6 January 2009

Uhh... Shit.

List of things that went wrong today:

- I very very very very nearly missed the bus, I had to run after it and the people were laughing at me when I sat down.

- We (my unanimous drama class) made our drama teacher cry by reading out notes we'd left to our late drama teacher (RIP Dennis Baker) in the card we made him.

- I very nearly didn't hand in my drama and English exams on time.

- I was given two more pieces of history coursework to add the one piece of history coursework that sits pending submission in my harddrive.

- My history teacher - whilst she has abandoned hating me for the moment - has decided that picking on me for every answer under the guise of 'And to the pro of accuracy questions... Nicole! Tell us your answer' is the way to go. I gave her the most disparaging look I could muster.

- I got NO sleep.

- Ginny has OCD - Obsessive Cullen Disorder. I died a little upon hearing this.

- Simon struck the fear of God into me by telling me how he was going to kill JJ in English.

- Anna made everyone think that I was crushing on Evan - a move I will not forgive her for easily... (But then I looked into her big blue eyes and had to give up on trying to throw a tantrum. Dammit.)

- Mr Kel (he teaches sadistics/statistics) is an idiot. And also very boring. So boring, in fact, that I sank to the lows of realising that he has a very shapely bum.

- I was having vampire-related hallucinations.

---

And now, a list of things that were right today:

- I didn't have to suffer the wrath of my French teacher.

- Me and Bena realised that Romeo and Juliet weren't so much in love as extremely horny.

- I sang 'Good King Wency-lus' (dunno how you spell it) at lunchtime. It was funny.

---

Now. Here's the little fucker (fear the F-bomb) that has cancelled out anything remotely good about this day.

Rhiley, my baby [nephew], is in hospital.

He's got bronchitis... But he's so small.

Flip, flipper and flippin' hell.

0 comments: