Wednesday 28 January 2009

I'm sorry.

To my reader/s - For Not posting anything particularly interesting (if ever) yesterday.

To my grandma - For passing on the chest infection that caused her to go into hospital thinking she was having a heart attack.

To Rhiley - For giving you the chest infection that developed into bronchitus and put you in hospital too.

To Ashley - For accidentally bringing the whole 'you slept with a thirteen-year-old you manwhore' thing to school.

To Ashley again - For bringing it up here.

To Anna - I hear my excuses for not going to the prom were not good enough.

To Tilda - Umm... I dunno, I've probably done something bad that you've been lovely enough not to mention *smiley*.

To Emma - Just generally. This shouldn't have happened.

Mum - It cannot be easy living with me and putting up with my cockiness on a daily basis.

Cleo - I don't like you much and you don't like me, but I'm sorry you're having a hard time at school.

Emma (Sister-In-Law) - I hear Gunner is driving you mad, you're so brave to take on a puppy!

Paul - Sorry you were dragged to see High School Musical On Ice, but I hear you enjoyed it more than the kids did.

The Poor Deluded Sod Webmaster Of Tarja And Marcelo Love Dot Com - I pity you.

Dad - Yeah. I wish we could talk more, maybe in a few years it'll get easier. Can you wait that long?

Tongue - I'm sorry I burnt you on that yummy food, but do you have to hurt so much? It's not very considerate you know.

My Three-Year plan - I haven't really been thinking of you have I?

Ali - Yeah. Here's something I never thought I'd say. I was really unfair to you - a prized bitch, I'd voucher. So... yeah. Sorry.

Tabs - Sorry we haven't kept in touch, but I'll see you on Friday, right?

Pride - I'm sorry I murdered you today. I'm sorry that I murdered you so much that you'll never ever ever come back until I leave the country under a false identity.

Joe - I should have warned you that Matt was stood there with the water-bottles shouldn't I?

Miss Robertson - Sorry about the mess on the floor. Joe and Matt had a water fight war and it got way out of hand.

Arse - Sorry I sat in that acid today. We WILL find the rest of you some day.

To all of these people/body-parts/parts of my ego, I'm sorry.

And then some.

0 comments: