Sunday 25 January 2009

Mum-quote Sunday.

[If she provides blog fodder next week I'll try make this a regular feature...

The game is on...]

Drugs TV



Me: Wow, that's... uhh... pretty?
Mum: I know, some people even take drugs for this kind of viewing.

Why you should never kiss boys [Twilight-style]

Emma: So Bella dies?
Me: Umm... Not in the traditional sense.
Cleo: Well does she?
Me: No, after the baby nearly kills her Edward turns her into a vampire.

Mum: And that's why you should never kiss boys.

Why I can never look at my dad again

Mum: I didn't know she was gay!
Me: Yeah... Interesting twist for Wife Swap, huh?
Hmm... Might try that...
Me: What? Being a lesbian?
Mum: Maybe...
Me: But what about Dad?
Mum: Nicky, you're father would actively encourage it.
*short pause*
Me: Where's the bleach? I need to be cleansed.

---

Odd's are she'll deliver.

0 comments: