Thursday 29 January 2009

I hate you. And you. Aaaaand you.

(This is my official 400th post... [we are going to ignore the fact I deleted over 500 other posts on 'old blog'] ...this is enough reason for you all to go out and celebrate... so... uhh... do that.)

I haven't got anything to post today. I was considering taking a leaf out of Ben's book/blog and stepping back from blogging for a couple of days so I could think of some ideas but I've tried that before and it just doesn't work (for me, anyway).

I'm at home today. I actually went to bed reasonably early but I'm so frayed up I'm not sleeping at all. Woke up at 8.10am, and the bus had already gone. There was NO way I'd be rushing around adding more and more stress to my schedule and when my mum started shouting I just gave up and cried.

And I mean really cried.

Everyone left and I was abandoned to ponder how crappy life is...

And then why...

So why is my life crappy? I'll give you twenty good reasons.

1. My head aches.
2. It's too hard. I'm only fifteen years old, leave me alone.
3. My drama teacher is the anti-Christ. She actually told me that my hair is losing me marks (NO ONE MESSES WITH THE DO!)
4. I'm hungry but there's nothing other than instant mash potato in the house.
5. My family are beyond understanding how stressed out I am, and act utterly surprised when I start shouting or crying.
6. My teachers keep loading more and more work on me.
7. I don't understand or care about either of my maths courseworks.
8. The year sevens are annoying me at school.
9. The year elevens suck (I'm a year eleven and I suck at life).
10. I want to read but if I start I won't stop so I can't.
11. I'm so tired. I don't sleep AT ALL and it's horrible.
12. Everything is harder than people make it sound.
13. I've just realised that I need at least £2000 in the America Fund before I can even consider using it for it's intended purpose.
14. It still bothers me when they sit that bit too close.
15. It bothers me that that bothers me.
16. My eyes are really stinging. I cried so hard that I've burst blood vessels around my eyes. I have no idea how long it will take before my face goes back to 'normal'.
17. I feel really unproductive but there's nothing I can do.
18. I tried to be Switzerland (neutral) in an argument between my friends and now I just want to be Venus and stay the hell away from it all.
19. The Urban Family are on the edge of meltdown and I don't like it.
20. I don't like the fact that a blog is one of the main reasons for it. (thankfully it's not my blog that poured petrol on the problem)

---

So yeah. I feel like there really is no place for me right now.

But fear not. I've been jotting stuff down in my Book Of Blog all week and I'm going to type it up on Saturday.

Which reminds me, I have a very busy weekend ahead of me and I won't be able to blog after school tomorrow (but I'll try to blog from IMedia - Friday's last lesson) because I am staying over at Ali's house with Tabs which will be awesome.

Anyway... To food! Food makes me happy.

0 comments: