Monday 30 November 2009

Tough because usually I don't give a damn.

Alors... I'm jumping on the bandwagon for NaBloPoMo this December.

QUOI?! You all say? I don't blame you. I'm terrible at being consistant with this blog these days. I'm a terrible mother, I get it.

Anyhoodle, the theme for December is MITZVAH, and which I'm pretty sure is a Jewish celebration of some sort but apparently it means giving, too. This is kinda a good topic for me because I'm pretty generous (or I think so, anyway) when I can afford to be, and sometimes when I can't, which leads to muchos trouble with my mother, and by that I mean that she breaks me.

Tsk. The things I do for humanity.

Also it's Christmas or something like that this month so I'll be giving pretty much all month.

And also my job includes giving out items to the good shoppers of Argos.

Ha. I've got this thing bagged.

See you-all tomorrow.

3 comments:

That Girl said...

My mother has claimed more than once that I don't love her because I don't send her free gifts in facebook games.
Why should I reward her for behavior that prevents my being fed?

Jassie said...

Ooh. NaBloPoMo, again. :)

GL.

Nicole said...

That Girl: Oh no! :) My mum has Facebook but she never uses it so I send her ransom notes and then claim she doesn't want me because 'OH MY GOD, YOU DIDN'T HELP ME WHEN THE TASMANIAN BANDITS STOLE MY KIDNEYS!' =P

Jassie: Oooooh yes... Ta. ;)