Sunday 13 June 2010

Erm.. whups.

So.

I brought just enough money to get me reasonably pissed without taking it *too* far but noooo, people started buying my drinks like the awesome lovely things they are and when I got into my taxi, I couldn't walk.

It all started with the goosing of the coke, then the WKD, then the strongbow, and then ANYTHING ELSE THEY COULD GET ME TO DRINK. Bastards.

Still, it was a good time. There are some.. memorable (ironically, not remembered at all).. pictures of my manager on Facebook.


It was a good time though. I came back to my mum's house absolutely fucked and then woke up on my mum's sofa the next day feeling strangely serene.

And then my fucking laptop broke and the whole day went to pot.

Can't win them all. Oh well. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember those days well. Totally changed now of course, but your post brought memories flooding back.

CJ xx

Nicole said...

Well then, I'm glad I wrote it. =)