Thursday 10 June 2010

Let's go, I wanna go, all the way to the horizon.

I love making plans. LOVE. Even small ones like listening to a certain song/album one night, or planning to go into town. I love making things I can look forward to.

I'm gonna set up a savings account. I'm gonna get more piercings (four or six more and I'm done, promise). I'm gonna get this tattooed just above where my heart was is. I'm going to buy these beautiful beasts.

These are small things (except for the boots and tattoo, which I'm totally stoked about).

I'm also trying to get people to come with me to Sonisphere Festival (Iron Maiden, Muse (possibly), Alice Cooper, Iggy fucking Pop, TIM MINCHIN!!!!) in August. I've applied for a second job, I'm re-doing my bedroom, I'm gonna learn to drive my car and pimp it out (maybe)..

Today I made more plans. I'm gonna try and study from home, I'm taking the sociology exam, I'm going to lose weight LIKE NEVER BEFORE (which is saying something considering I've already lost a stone) and then make more plans in a couple of months.

Plans are gooood, people. Plans don't actually involve doing anything. Yet.

0 comments: