Wednesday 23 June 2010

Meet the Nicole-ites.

I fried my internet connection last night because my laptop breathes fire because I'm an adaptor with the wrong specs because the first one broke because I said so.

So, I'm here on borrowed time, posting nice photos because I'm in a desperate race against my laptop, who is winning.

Here are the cast of my life, in no real order:


Your beloved leader a.k.a. Me.


Anner, Mo-Balls and Lemon.


BFF Main Gay.5 and me.


Rach. We loves.

Kel, my oldest niece. Always loud, always pushing the limits. Doesn't understand the word 'calm' and is totally amazing.


Me, Chunk and Bunny. Chunk's the youngest and absolutely adorable. Bunny's the most lovable, cute, clever, funny little girl in the world.

Cleo. Rerrr... My sister and polar opposite. Found here once in a blue moon.


My brother, Golden Balls. Spawn of awesome.


My mamma. Formally known as 'Mum'.


And finally, my awesome dad, simply known as 'Dad'.

0 comments: