Sunday 20 June 2010

There's a sparkling difference between 'overweight' and 'at high risk of being overweight'

I'm utterly obsessed with a Wii game called Just Dance, which is more fun that whipped cream and probably one helluva lot healthier too.



Absolutely B-E-A-Utiful. (if anything, it's the arse-over-tit dancing fails that make that advert come true for me)

I absolutely love my Wii. There was a time that I'd play on it every day, work out like mad and dance for hours. Today I got back into the swing of it by killing myself on Wii Fit Plus for an hour and a half. I've shed about a stone and a half since I started playing on it seriously (playing.. seriously.. it doesn't work somehow) and today something new happened.

I bet you can already guess what it was.

I went from being overweight to being at risk of being overweight!

WOOHOOOO!

(Oh, come on.. small achievements are good too..)

0 comments: