Sunday 14 March 2010

"Alright, everyone. Look angry."

- Instructions to everyone at work when two customers walked into the store 11 seconds (we do a countdown) before we were due to close.

I feel sorry for those customers really... They spent five minutes trying to look for an item whilst we all gave them blistering looks as we hung around the front desk like a bunch of vultures, then when they went to the till they were told it wasn't in stock, so they had to do the walk of shame out of the door with all the staff watching them.

Mwahahahaha...

So yesterday I accidentally took part in a 48-hour bender, and then when I got to sleep my imagination was all "OmigodOmigodOmigodWhereHaveYouBeenWe'veGotSoMuchToTellYou!!!!" so I was in that kinda shallow state of sleep all night and then I went to work all day. And then it was Mother's Day here in little ol' England so I had to do Mum things with my Mum and Grandma before I could FINALLY just die on my arse like I've been dying to do for oh... 56 hours or so.

So that's the sorry tale of Nicole vs. blue food colouring.

In other news, my sister who spent most of my lower school years (11-14 for argument's sake) calling me 'pizza face' and 'metal mouth' has a big juicy spot on her chin, and I've SO reaped the rewards on this one.

On seeing her this morning looking particularly grumpy...

"Hahaha... You've got a third eye. Sucks to be you."
"Shut up Nicole."
"Ohhh hell no. I'm gonna milk this. Looks ripe, by the way."
"Fuck off! You had spots for years."
"Yeah, but not now. You can't just do epically stupid shit like pointing out that I had spots and then expect it not to bite you in the ass later. You're just like Hilter, Zitler."
"That's not funny."
"Ohh... Zitler, it's hilarious."

Nicole 9, Cleo 2.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my God, it's comic gold!
If only I'd had the wit to dub Emily Zitler...

Galinaros said...

Blue food coloring: 10
Nicole: 9
Cleo: 2

Nicole said...

Anna: No worries... Due to that fabulous mix up we had all those years ago, Emily is the furry thing on the windowsill.

Galinaros: No comment.