Thursday 25 March 2010

So, what does a teenager who doesn't go to school do during the daytime, Kent?

I've had a really up-down-up-down day. I don't think there's a word that equates to up-down-up-down because I typed it into an online thesaurus and it was all what ya chatting about, asshole? Which makes me suspect that it's an American thesaurus. Mostly because I've always assumed that thesauruseses (thesauri?) have American accents.

...Right?

Cookery books have French accents.

Anyway.

My day was kinda awesome at first because I set up the Wii and turned the volume up so I could walk around my house with the controller and nunchuck and box things whilst listening to the poor guy on the TV getting the crap beat out of him. Scared the neighbours when I went near the window though. Never a good idea, they have a big lump of rottweiler that's just gasping for exercise.

Then my exam timetable arrived, cementing the whole oh hell no, I am NOT going back to school thing nice and tight.

Had two panic attacks consecutively after that.

Watched Animal Park which is just awesome because I'm absolutely in love with the wonderful, lovely, too-eccentric Lord Bath, who is probably most famous in the US for being the crazy guy in the sweater from Guidespot's "Awkward Family Portraits will make you say 'WTF?'" (first portrait on the left).

And then I adopted the word 'Pleb' with a capital P because it's my new thing.

And that was my day. See how little I have to work with here?

0 comments: