Thursday 11 March 2010

My friends are the spawn of awesome.

My friends are awesome. All of them are just inexplicably, irrevocably awesome. With knobs on top, and on the sides.

Interesting mental image.

Anyway.

It's come to my attention that awesomeness must be genetic (except in my case, seeing as my parents are far from awesome when they are together) because Friend Who Will Go Unmentioned's Dad did something SO FAR beyond the valley of awesome, that I kinda want to eat his mind.

And I have to leave Friend and her dad unmentioned because it's also slightly naughty/illegal/vandalism.

And also situated outside the police station. Rock on.

In the UK there's this campaign called Change 4 Life that is about losing weight because we're all FAT FATTY MCFATTERSONS and Friend's Dad couldn't hardly help himself when he saw the advert on a phone box outside the police station.



Click to enlarge, it's easier to read that way.

It's official, we're all the spawn of awesome.

(PS, I went into school today and collected my exam results, you know, the ones I didn't revise/study for. Got an A in each one. Suck it, logic!)

Awesome count: 7. Oh, wait. 8.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Thank you!