Wednesday 24 March 2010

My shiny new meds are making me high.

You know when you feel slightly insane? It's AWESOME isn't it?

Don't answer that.

I spent all morning lolling around on (note 'on', not 'in' which makes me absolutely not even remotely lazy at all ever oh my gob shut up) my bed pondering how much it sucks because you can't even cough without it creaking like a leather bikini, pondering about the logistics of turning my bedroom into an inbuilt aquarium.

I ate three strawberry cornettos in ten minutes.

I kinda sorta attacked my sister in a flying-hug-without-affection sort of way and ended up lying on the floor for twenty minutes afterwards laughing and yelling 'CURSE YOU VILLAIN, SHE'S DYING' at the ceiling.

And then we laughed a lot. Me. Cleo. Laughing. With her, not at her.

Something is tragically wrong here.

0 comments: