Wednesday 3 March 2010

The calm before the storm.

So, it's 1am.

Today lots of things are going to happen.

1. I'm going to finish that Failure Trifle I made yesterday. It fails so good.

2. An unknown amount of people are going to come around to my house because they love me. Mo-Balls announced on Monday that she was coming round to my house today and I heard that she'd got all sorts of people to come with her. BFF Main Gay.5 won't tell me who's coming, BFF Main Gay.5's girlfriend, Twidget, won't tell me who's coming, and now I think my sister will be off school with a chest infection too. Gosh darn it.

3. I'm going to see Extreme Metaaaaal Band with my dad. I can't remember the name of the band but we'll both get in for free so it's cool. My dad working on the lighting desk (read: I'll end up doing some of it) for this venue and a few others, so it means he gets free +1 tickets all the time. We saw Electric Six a few months back, I worked on the lights. If he's the one performing on stage he makes it sound good and I make it look good. It's a nice compromise.

4. I may recieve a delivery containing two books I forgot to buy. I may also recieve a delivery of seven books I probably shouldn't have bought but did anyway. I bought a few books the other day and forgot the third and sixth books from one series, so I had to order them in. Then I bought loads of other books because I like ordering stuff from the internet because I'm a practising hermit.

I'm going to sleep now. I wonder how much of my day will actually go according to plan.

4 comments:

Galinaros said...

I would call that an outline, not a plan... so you've room for error. Tell me how it goes ^^

Nicole said...

I recieved one book which I forgot to buy. I ate the failure trifle. Four people came round to my house. My sister was ill. I'm going to see the band in a couple of hours.

Nothing unexpected. :D

Galinaros said...

"the failure trifle" ?

Nicole said...

Oh yeah.. it failed. I f-..cooked up something fierce.