Tuesday 29 December 2009

Can you smell burning?

I suspect that I am a culinary genius.

My cooking is wunderbar anyway, but it's just got even more awesomer.

Pity about the grammar, but the cooking is still good.

Anyhoo, today I may have been rushed into choosing between buying Ozzy Osbourne's autobiography or two student cookbooks.

It was close, but I now possess two tasty cookbooks. They taste GREAT.

So I'm giving you a warning, because I suspect that I will be making tasty things from now on.

And I'm afraid that I cannot do anything dynamic in this post because I am draining my laptop's precious, expensive internet fuel because my dad is hogging the computer and generally being uncooperative.

There was a moment where I thought I wouldn't be able to complete NaBloPoMo because of it. 3 days left, would've been gutting.

And I definitely need a break then or I'll be posting random crap with no real meaning every single day or something.

Ahem, yes. There you go.

2 comments:

Galinaros said...

Title /= Topic
... for the last half, anyway ^^

Nicole said...

Doesn't matter. ;)