Sunday 20 December 2009

"Fist in the air in the land of hypocrisy"

Rage Against The Machine have officially won the top spot on the Christmas singles in the UK.

Huzzah! The music charts haven't been spoon fed sappy pop ballads created by talentless televised talent contests (I hate The X Factor with a fiery passion) for once.

I spent most of the day at my brother's house today. I've discovered many things... the top four artists this Christmas (Peter Kay - hahaha -, Lady Gaga, JoeFromTheXFactor, Rage Against The Machine), just how vile drinking lager, tea and Shloer at the same time is, and also the fact that- FUCK, I left that book at my brother's again. Shee-ite.

I also made a list of my top five favourite songs this month, I know you-all are just DYING to find out...

1. Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

2. Breed - Nirvana

3. Rev 22.20 - Puscifer

4. Empire - Queensrÿche

5. The Cross - Within Temptation (Rachey'll love that)

Happy Sunday, whatever's left of it.

4 comments:

Jassie said...

Oh, I see Rage Against The Machine didn't end up getting ahead of The X Factor guy.

Disappointing.

:P

Nicole said...

Whaaaaaat?!

Are you sure about that? :P

Jassie said...

It didn't on the charts here.

Though my sister assures me that Rage Against The Machine did beat him.

xD

Nicole said...

Aww sucks! Well it was a moral victory over there anyway. x)