Monday 28 December 2009

Missing in action.

My sister has just totalled my laptop so I won't be around as much.

I'll finish NaBloPoMo and then I might now be back until around the 7th when I can get my laptop fixed.



My laptop has a monthly allowance on it so I don't have to pay insane amounts to use the internet but my lovely, delightful, charming sister used it all up talking to our neighbour on webcam whilst watching videos of shrieking cats (the sadist, I hate those videos) whilst I work myself into the ground, so now I have no free internet. I need to save what I've got left (not much) because I have to do research for the exams coming up on the 13th/15th of January and if I don't do that, I'll get less than a D in the exams.

If I get less than a C, Our Lord Archer will personally see to it that I get kicked out of sixth form.

I'd have to repeat the year anyway.

My sister is a dick.

So yarse... After Friday I'll be back around the 7th, because of that.

Just a head's up.

0 comments: