Saturday 19 December 2009

Shiny happy emptyhead

Five hours of being Smiley Cashier this morning has left me with bugger-all to write.

"I'd like to return this?"

"What is it?"

"Sellotape."

REALLY?!

Also,we have an offer on this weekend that involves fuckloads of gift vouchers, so my mind was BLOWN when I signed on to the tills at 9am and handed out nearly £200-worth of vouchers within the space of 10 minutes.

I also walked to the hospital in a blizzard, only to be sent halfway across York (to The Groves, to be fair) to get her some damn orange juice and then fell over in the most theatrical way possible. Excellent work, Nicole.

I'm worn out today. I'll be back tomorrow with tales of God only knows what because I'm going around to my brother's house for the day.

Keep... breathing...

0 comments: