Sunday 27 December 2009

Looking backwards, reaching forwards.

Things I am looking forward to, 2010-2019

- Opening my 2010 Word Of The Day calender.

- Using my awesome diary thing.

- Getting school out of the way.

- True Blood Season 3

- Attending Lemon and Rob Pattinson's star-studded wedding.

- Earning £1000.

- Buying a new damn phone.

- Kelsi turning 16 in 2019... hahahaha...

- Moving out.

- Being old enough to buy alcohol without having my mum give me dirty looks as I do it.

- Pub crawling at 18.

- Visiting America (that's more or less sorted out now, anyway)

- The next three Southern Vampire Mysteries books (sounds bizarre but it's actually True Blood - suck it up, bitches).

- Hitting 10000 tweets on Twitter.

- Having better things to blog about.

Here's hopin'.

0 comments: