Tuesday 8 December 2009

I'd totally be asleep right now if I wasn't such a trooper.

Yawwwwn.

Long day. Good day. Tired though. Had three lessons with Ms B which is basically awesome because she's just lovely. Got stared at for not loving thy Bruce Willis with all thy bloody heart but I think I got away with it...

Today's theme is OPTIMISM, because I tried giving today (this month's NaBloPoMo theme, betcha couldn't guess) by giving someone a pen to borrow and they BROKE IT and covered my white hoodie with black ink. Scum.

Awesome things about this year before I collapse of exhaustion andyesIknowit'sonlyTuesdaydon'trubitin:

- Stopping being a vegetarian. Had my first pork pie in ten years yesterday and I'm still experiencing little aftershocks of happiness.

- Chunk a.k.a. Rhiley turning one. He's so damn huge.

- Surviving summer against the odds. Technically should have needed facial reconstruction after Tenerife... Having no feeling in one side of my face seems like a small price to pay in contrast.

- Being told that I could apply for extra time in my exams because I have recall problems since I broke my brain.

- True Blood. SoDamnGood...

- That last weekend. Best weekend of my life, fo sho.

- Getting a job, even if it's only temporary.

- Buying my niece some Sea Monkeys. She's only tried to drink them twice for far that I know of.

- Deciding that the best way to keep focused in English was to eat FUCKLOADS OF STRAWBERRY WHIPS all through the lesson, leaving me with the mother of all sugar rushes to contend with.

- Seeing Franz Ferdinand live. Seriously, how amazing are they?

- Feeding my WKD Vodka Blue/"The Nicole Cocktail" habit continually all year round.

---

Roll on next year!

2 comments:

That Girl said...

You were a vegeterian? Congrats. I personally couldn't do that. I like my bacon and my cheeseburgers and salmon and... I like my meat too much. I'm sorry all my land and sea friends, but you taste goooood!
Sea monkeys! I'm sure she's a much more enlightened child since she's gotten her sea monkeys. My Chemistry notebook has a drawing of a sea monkey on it. And a receipt somewhere has a drawing of two sea monkeys making sea monkettes on it...

Nicole said...

Haha, Monkeyspawn!

Ahh thank you. =) I'm insanely meat-ified now. I have chicken tikka sandwiches for lunch every day and constantly crave bacon. Life is gooooood...