Friday 27 February 2009

Five profound things I discovered today....

1. My sister is a secret connoisseur of whackass souvenirs. I discovered this last night when I heard something say 'hola' in a funny accent. It was a toy bull my mum brought back from Spain.

2. My mum said that my father is not, in fact, this man, who I live with and also happen to have the same eyes as, but is in fact this man, who is in one of my favourite films of all time, August Rush.

3. I have the single most awesome screensaver of all time, as it features Seattle, Forks, La Push, Starbucks, Mount Rainier, Microsoft and Pike Place Market.

4. Both of my dad's bands (assuming my dad is who I think he is...) have MySpace, a fact I am most amused by.

5. I haven't eaten today. It's 5.15pm and I haven't sodding eaten.

How the hell did I forget to eat?!

I'm... beyond disturbed.

And hungry.

0 comments: