Saturday 7 March 2009

And here we go again.

I accidentally stayed up until 3am with a buddy on MSN this morning trying to do a favour.

So when I woke up feeling the full force of the illness I've been putting off all week, I wasn't all that surprised.

I would say I 'put my face on' and went out, but I don't recall taking my face, or any other part of my anatomy for that matter, off before going to bed this morning.

I helped Matt with his prom stuffs last night and today it was the turn of Anna... Mwahaha...

Her dress is gorgey... She will look fabulous.

The sickness may have spread to my head by the time we got to Debenhams and I tried on a dress... It was luuurvely. I want that dress (am not going to the prom though). I would have taken a picture but the booth was tiny and the assistant was rather grouchy really.

When me, Anna and Tilda were in year seven we used to go into Debenhams everytime we went into town (every weekend, usually) and try on dresses. That's how sad we were, but it was fun then and it still is now. Blame it on the hormones.

The problem with being me (amongst many other petty problems) is that when I go into shops like Ethnic Cleansing Clothing, Octopus or this other place we went that was just TOO NICE in every way, I feel like a complete skank and want to leave the vicinity immediately before I break something or smudge the varnish.

We went to Lush where I may or may not have bought Tilda's birthday present and had a nice conversation about vegetarians like myself and a girl that worked there (a practicing vegetarian for six days, she was wearing an 'L' badge that said veggie, it was great) and I remembered back to when I wanted to work there, just because it's awesome, and I still do really. The shop's so cool and the staff are such a laugh. I might see if I can get a summer job there or something.

Tilda had to go dancing so we all waddled off... Anna had an ingeneous plan to buy a shirt saying 'Have a safe meal, wear a condiment', but the queue was just too big in the shop...

Damn I love shopping, even when I'm ill.

I'm contemplating begging my mum to get my the dress I tried on in Debenhams... It was sooooo nice.

I can blow £45 on a dress can't I?

Humph...

I think I've rambled on about this dress enough so that I have rights to show you it.



And guess what. Now I'm going to go out and buy it...

1 comments:

Jassie said...

That dress is pretty awesome. I paid $50 for my year 12 formal dress and another $50 for just a random dress I liked. I'm not sure what that is in £'s but it can't be that bad.

=)