Friday 27 March 2009

Kung Fu Panda

Some of you may know that I have the uncanny ability to accumulate massive bags under my eyes because I am a vampire just one of those people who has trouble sleeping and trouble staying awake at the same time.

Today was no exception.

I went to school today and I was a panda.

It wasn't even my fault. I didn't stay up late or wake up at the arse crack of dawn.

No.

It was the wind. I get all restless when it's windy outside. I had about forty different nightmares and when I relayed them to Anna she announced that I had some kind of complex because I spent the whole night being tormented by children being born and dying in the most horrific ways and uuuughh.

Yeah. I'm normal.

So, at lunchtime my BFF Main Gay.5 was being all difficult and refusing to go into the goddamn form room and so after five minutes or so of fruitless complaining, I turned to the only real way to get results - violence.

I pushed, shoved, contemplated biting and poked him. No results...

And then it happened...

I felt THE POWER.

I felt POWERFUL.

I took a deep breath, stepped back and then came flying forward, kicking his ass in the most literal way you could possibly imagine.

Though because he is my BFF Main Gay.5 he probably didn't feel it so much.

That would explain why I got no results to speak of.

But still. I kicked his ass.

I honestly think I am a reincarnation of this dude.



You'd better believe I rock shorts like that.

0 comments: