Friday 20 March 2009

Witty child.

'Aww, you're such a witty child.' said someone today. Such was the thrill of being called witty and the annoyance of being called 'child' (actually, coming from a friend, I don't mind so much) that I proceeded to try think of witty things.

After twenty minutes of over-thinking everything I gave up and mourned the twenty minutes of my life that I won't ever get back.

Today was weirdly revealing. First up, I discovered that football (soccer) is actually quite a clever sport, because you have to be all nimble and quick and calculative and you have to think really fast. I was watching the boys play a game today and it was amazing how co-ordinated and quick-paced the whole event was. I'll never demean my brother and his footie obsession ever again.

Then I discovered that my BFF Main Gay.5 - Matt - is amazingly photogenic, as he looks all sweet and lovely and innocent (and if you listen real closely you can hear my contradictory cackle) even when he's not posing.

Observe.



Nawww...

Within ten minutes of this ground-breaking, earth-shaking discovery, it became apparent to me that my form are the biggest bunch of cheapskates ever to walk the earth. This is what they are giving to charity.



For those of you that aren't fluent in English money, this bunch of coins, I.O.U slips and washers puts the term 'small change' to shame.

Seriously guys, you bastards.

IMedia remains the best lesson in the history of everything ever. Picture it: Friday, period five, sun, blue skies, a camera and one less piece of coursework to deal with.

Time to slack off, says I!

It's not as if we were the only ones not doing anything. Matt and Anna's history class were all sat out on the field when I saw them.



Yeah. I had a dilemma involving advertising Seattle from roughly 4600 miles away but I overcame it... This is step one. Find the greenest place in the whole school and unleash Tilda, Aaron and Izzie upon it.

And yes, I am aware that Fulford School looks nothing like Seattle or anything close to it. Work with me here.

So yes. Friday. Day of metal washers, Seattle Pixies and photo opportunities.



I hear a picture speaks a thousand words ('aaand shit, I've hit my coursework word limit'), but in short: I'm a very unnerving person to be around.

0 comments: