Wednesday 4 March 2009

Just called to say...

I killed nearly two hours last night on this fantastic site.

That's right. I'm an e-card junkie now.

In the spirit of Christmas or Easter or Lent or whatever I made a few which I'm sure certain people will appreciate.

Matt's already seen his, but he almost failed to appreciate the sheer genius of his card, so I shall post his here so he can be reminded of my awesomeful brain power once over.



---

Then, in tribute to what was possibly the best in-lesson moment of all time, I made this for Anna.



---

I was on a role. I remembered back to a moment unforgotten in history when Cherry realised that a VERY dim-witted member of our group wrote about entirely the wrong decade.



---

It's only natural for me to think of Emma when I see things like this.



---

Tilda gave me this invite of the century today (nice cropping work, girls), and I thought of her loopy self and crazy hair with love.



---

And then my sister walked past with a toastie in her hands.

It was just meant to be...

RACH!



---

Seriously, that site added years onto my life.

0 comments: