Monday 16 March 2009

Time is running out.

I really am just going to have to post photos today because I am drowning in homework and revision and shit and there is just NO TIME in the world because I want to go on the Wii and my blogroll is massive and BLAH.

Behold...

The Most Impressive Places I Have Ever Been To In Regard To The Fact That I've Never Been Anywhere Except Berlin.

Berlin TV Tower.

Sony Centre

Reichstag

Berlin Olympic Stadium (do not be fooled... It was built by hard-core Nazis)

More Olympic awesomeness.

Holocaust Memorial plus sleepy Nicole.

The *something* Gate.

A probably-more-than-a-church (view from Berlin canal).

4 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

I could seriously think of worse places to frequent than Berlin, but maybe it loses some of the magic after the 50th trip. The food, however, would doubtfully do the same.

Anna said...

Ha. You cna't spell Reichstag...

Anna said...

I can't spell can't...

Nicole said...

Anna Denison, I am shocked and appalled that ONCE AGAIN you have been caught on the blogosphere and yet you still refuse to post over at the Urban-F blog.

Furthermore. I'm too cool/busy to think about spelling much.

So suck on that, DUDE! (love you really)